Many people make New Year’s Resolutions, I have never really done that nor do I plan on it. BUT I do have some goals I hope to accomplish and will keep you updated on their status.
1. Pray more
2. Run a half marathon with my twin and www.texanintraining.wordpress.com (Miss Corey Duysen)
3. Visit my family farm and my family on a regular basis
4. Successfully defend my thesis… biggest stress thus far
5. Help lamb out Aaron and I’s ewes that we did the embryo program with
6. Eat my body weight in fro yo and ice cream… over the course of the year 😉
7. Travel to a new state or country and take a long run
8. Graduate from Texas Tech with my Master’s degree in Agricultural Communications.
9. Marry my best friend
10. Say thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way to accomplish these goals and to all who have loved me, helped me, supported me and who reads my blog.
Thanking God for 2011, but praying the best for you and yours in 2012!