Last night I had some pretty amazing gluten free shrimp stir fry. It was my full intentions to take pictures and include today, but honestly it was the last thing on my mind once groceries were bought! I was STARVING! I will share with you ingredients and such as I always do with recipes.
- 1/4 pound of shrimp
- Gluten free soy sauce (I used Foodclub brand, seems like most off brands are Gluten Free for some reason)
- Gluten free Teriyaki sauce (Foodclub brand)
- 2 large handfuls of cut up broccoli, stems mostly removed
- 2 large handfuls of sugar snap peas
- 1 large bell pepper
- 1 large handful of fresh mushroom
- 1 cup rice
Add a little oil to your skillet and cook up your shrimp. Add some soy and teriyaki sauce and let simmer. I microwave my rice, which takes about 5-10 minutes so get this started now. Cut up the bell pepper and add the rest of the ingredients to your shrimp. The vegetables will release lots of moisture. Let simmer and stir frequently. Add some more soy and teriyaki sauce to taste. Serve on top of rice and ENJOY!!